World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012
Dear Mum and Dad

When the netbook launch day came I never expected to  see a lot of parents sitting at the back of the hall. I  also did not  expect to hear a letter from the queen. But what I did expect was to receive my beautiful shining netbook from my teacher.
How the netbook will help me:
The netbook helps me  do my work a bit faster. It also helps me finish my writing on time so that my teacher Mr Ramkolowan can read my work. Lastly it changes the way that I use to work before. If it wasn’t for my mum and dad I will still be working in my book and I will never get my work done in time.So THANK YOU so much mum and dad for paying for my netbook.

THANK YOU so much 

your daughter
Tupou



2 comments:

Prem Ramkolowan said...

Good use of your net book, Tupou. You certainly are completing your work now! Keep it up. Mr R

Dorothy said...

Well said Tupou. I love to see you acknowledging the support your parents are giving your learning by paying for this netbook opportunity for you.

All the best as you Go for Gold in your learning.

Mrs Burt