World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dear Mum

You paid for my useful and helpful Netbook.  I will prove to you that your money is not wasted.
On our Netbook launch  day I did not expect the wonderful and colourful decoration in the hall and on the trolley on the Netbooks. The movie I did not expect the most.  Also I didn't expect the Netbooks in boxes. The most I enjoyed was turning the Netbooks on. It will help me by letting me go on the internet.The balloons were expected because I helped put them up. That is why I want to say thank you mum.

Your son

Tamim

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is very cool that you appreciate what your Mum has done for you and that you are willing to make it all worth while. That is very mature of you Tamim.