World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Dear Mum
Thank you Mum for spending your money on my net-book. When I first saw my net-book I was surprised by the way it looked. It was shiny and bright. I was very excited when we took it out and all of Room 9 didn't expect the netbook to be in a boxes. It had all the things that the netbook needed. Those things are the charger... yeah thats the only thing a netbook needs. When I opened the netbook I didn’t expect the wipe to be in the awesomeness  of our net-books.

When we came to the class we waited for Mrs Grant. Mr Ramkolowan told us how to work the netbook. A netbook is cool, Mr Ramklowan's one was even cooler than our netbook because the teacher are lucky to pick the colour of their net-book. Finally Mrs Grant comes in with the computer doctor and a few people. She taught us how to work all our netbooks. We played sumdog when Mrs Grant finished teaching us how to work it. I expected our teacher  would let us play a few games. Mostly I expected our netbook to be just the way it is.     

Your son 
Monuina   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mone, this is a very good letter. I like the way you described how your netbook looked like the first time you saw it. I still think they look shiny and bright. You must take very good care of your netbook it seems.