World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

This is me.

Kia ora, my name is Timothy. I was born in the beautiful New Zealand. My friends are Siua,  Ifa, moko, Tane, Etai, Pareata, Kaufana, Paki, Melissa, Angelina ,
Arihi and Crystal King. They are my friends because they are awesome. I go to Glen Innes School. I am in room 9

I am a New Zealand Kiwi. I am the last born in my wonderful family. I am 10 years old. I have  3 smart brothers and 2 wonderful  sisters.   It is cool to be the youngest because you get a lot of things. My favorite sport is running, rugby, soccer and rugby league. My favorite food is sushi, KFC, Burger King and Subway. My favorite color is red and blue.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings My dear Timothy.
This is some interesting story Timothy because it has describing words And positive words TIMOTHY!!!!!!.

Unknown said...

Aloha Timothy
I really like you all about me story because I like to play rugby too.Timothy what team would you want to play in when you grow up?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Timothy,
I really like your story about yourself. I did not know that you were friends with Angelina. What are your hobbies?