World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Friday 5 April 2013


Hi my name is Tane and I am in year 5 at Glen Innes School. I like to do my maths because we learn new strategies. It is fun to learn the new strategies.

My next favorite subject is Physical education. I like PE because I like to run. I want to be as fast as Usain Bolt. Runnng also keeps me fit. I also like to play games on my net book. It is fun to play games on the net. I play sprinter and pool table which are my two favorite games.

I am in room nine and I enjoy being in room 9 because our teacher Mr Ramkolowan is funny and cool.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Tane
I like your interesting story about yourself especially when you mention you like PE because I like PE too.