World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016
On Wednesday the 24 February 2016 our class went to Tiritiri Matangi Island.  We used two modes of transport to get there.  First it was a very early morning ride in the bus to the Ferry terminal.

Next it was a long, but exciting ride in the ferry.


We reached the Island at 10:30 in the morning, were put into groups and walked around looking at some amazing sights.  Room 11 will tell you more about this in the next blog.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I had fun at tiritiri matangi island. I like the part where the birds fly and where they eat.

Unknown said...

It was so much fun there! I would of never of gone there with my old school.

Unknown said...

It was really fun there. I loved the ruru bird. Anyone else have a favourite???

Unknown said...

Kia orana everyone
You are very lucky to have gone on the ferry. I wish I had a chance to go, because i haven't seen a ruru bird before.But I have seen an ostrich from the time I went to the zoo. What was the feeling you guys had when you stepped onto the ferry?

Unknown said...

When we stepped onto the ferry it was moving and I just had bad thoughts of what might happen if I fell but I felt a little scared.

jolie said...

Jazier as a mattered fact i do. Amy favorite bird was the stich bird. Does anyone else have a favorite bird?????.

Unknown said...

The trip was amazing especially when I got to witness the amazing sights of tiritiri matangi!!
Hope I get the chance to go there again!

Unknown said...

The trip was fun though we did not see a takahi but we got to play next to the water and that was the exciting thing about the trip.

Unknown said...

The trip was fun though we did not see a takahi but we got to play next to the water and that was the exciting thing about the trip.