World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015
At the Beach

On Saturday me and my family went to the beach. It was cool because we jumped off the rocks and swam in the cool water.

When we got there we ran and jumped into the beach. We were swimming around. Me and my brother had a competition to see who could hold their breath for the longer time. My brother held his breath for a very long time. Then I had a race with him and I was the winner. After that I went and played on the sand with my little sister. We were building a sand castle. It was so cool. We used the shell for the window and the stick for the flag. Then my brother came and broke the sand castle down. I went back in the water. Later I went to the car and got a beach ball and I started to play volleyball my sister. She was good at volleyball and she kept on winning. Finally I beat her. Then my little sister wanted the ball and I gave it to her. She was kicking the ball around.

We had a fun day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Michael.
When I was reading your story about the beach. My favourite part was when you were playing with your sister and how you beat her at volleyball. What is your favourite sport to play at the beach with you and your family.

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Richelle
I really like how you talk about going to the beach with your family. You must of had a great time at the beach. What did you do when your brother knocked down the castle?