World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Friday 15 March 2013
Kia ora



My name is Asiana and I am 10 yrs old. I was born in a awesome hospital named Middlemore in Auckland. I live in Glen Innes, Auckland. I am of Maori and Niuean cultures. I have 3 brothers, 1 sister and my parents. I am the second to last child in my family.
The things that I like are chocolate, purple and black colours, butter chicken, running, fruit, puppies, studying, and being with my friends. My friends are Melissa, Maia, Tupou , Tainah , Tupou Rose, Siua, and Angelina. I like chocolate because it is delicious. I like studying because I like to learn about the world. I also like fruit because it keeps me
healthy and the fruit are tasty. I like butter chicken because  it is a delicious curry.

I am not very good at sports, swimming, athletics, softball and maths. I don't like sports because it is too hard. Maths is hard because I find the strategies impossible to learn. However, I am trying very hard to master this

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Asiana, I like your piece of writing you have written. I loved how you explained why you don't like maths and your trying very hard to master this. keep trying hard to master maths.

Unknown said...

good work asiana

Unknown said...

Hi Asiana. I didn`t know you liked butter chicken.