World Views

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blogger Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012
 

Please Mr Hendricks, I have to go to the Olympics 2012. I will be the best student that should go and I will be your STAR.
I will work harder in school to show how happy I am and to tell stories with you when I come back from London. I got my throat ready to cheer for the New Zealand because I really am keen to go to the Olympics and I will wash your car everyday, only starting when I come back from London.

I want to know what it's like to be at the Olympics and I want to win a gold medal for Badminton. I would love to go to the olympics and win a gold medal for our school. Mr Hendricks remember I said I will wash your car. Also I will Take your dog for a walk. It would love to be walked everyday. So Please Mr Hendricks can I go?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You really do show that you are super keen to go to the Olympics by wanting to wash Mr Hendricks' car everyday. That is a lot of commitment and now, I also believe you deserve to go.

Unknown said...

Hello Melissa I really liked your message. It is really peculiar. Washing Mr. Hendricks car. Do you really want to wash his car? I fervently think you should to the Olympics.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mikayla. I would have washed Mr Hendricks car to go to the London 2012 Olympics. That is how much I wanted to go.

Unknown said...

Melissa you I think that you will not be able to do the car by your self. So, do you want me to help you? If you are for real than you are crazy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.